Powerbutton is proud to announce that we have won a national award for the 'Best Independent Electrical Retailer Website".
This was "awarded to an independent electrical retailer with a web retail platform that not only boosts their business but also enhances the customer’s overall retail experience".
We went through a process of setting out a plan to a board of industry lead judges that described:
- Web platform efficiency – demonstrate a user-friendly interface, accurate and clear product details, and simplistic customer process from product selection to confirmation of the order.
- Description of the business’s history and where you are today in comparison to last year. Please provide additional evidence of this, for example: growth, investment, turnover, profits, size, staffing levels, product range, etc.
- Details and evidence of digital marketing strategy and results.
- Customer service strategy – description of strategy including customer feedback and reviews.
We were shortlisted with 6 other well respected retailers for this award and we are very grateful to all of the judges and the team at ERT magazine.
• Leading business title for electrical retailing industry for over 128 years.
• Targeted at both senior decision makers (senior managers, business owners) and shopfloor staff in electrical retailers.
• ERTOnline.co.uk well established as leading online resource for sector.
ERT was established an astonishing 129 years ago and has an unquestionable heritage and reputation as the leading magazine for electrical retailers.
Each issue is packed with industry news, market analysis and in-depth features on the issues they, and the rest of this fascinating sector, face.
Our market-leading business-to-business publication is aimed at not only the key decision makers in the business, but also the shopfloor staff who deal directly with the consumer.
Through ERT’s unique and impartial reports on the state of the industry, the team is dedicated to improving standards, as well as highlighting and promoting excellence through our ‘Take a Town’ mystery shopping features and the ongoing ‘Turning Point’ campaign.
We also feature interviews with the biggest names in electricals both in the UK and abroad - we even won a prestigious publishing industry award for our front covers.
ERTOnline.co.uk is a significant part of our offering, with the latest news, analysis, products and interviews. In fact, our weekly email newsletter now goes to nearly 4,500 registered recipients.
Since 1890, ERT has been the must read for the industry - an accomplishment that very few magazines in any sector can boast.
This is a position that the entire team is proud to uphold and keen to build on in the future.
If you have any questions or require more information about this award, please call us on 01275 848180 or email [email protected]