- Digital radio for receiving analogue and digital radio stations via FM/DAB/DAB+
- Portable DAB+ radio for life on the move
- Mains or battery operation allows use at home or out and about
- Enjoy digital radio enjoyment thanks to the integrated battery even while out and about. Whether walking, on a bike or comfortably inside a car thanks to the external antenna connection (SMB).
- Interference-free listening enjoyment from an extensive range of DAB+ stations
- Multiple stations are available across Germany along with a range of regional radio stations in digital quality
- 40 local favourites memory slots each for FM, DAB and DAB+
- SMB connection for the use of various receiving aerials
- Mains connection (micro-USB connection)
- Line-out (3.5 mm)
- Headphone jack
- 2.1" display with backlight (LCD)
- Four direct-dial buttons on the device for direct station recall
- Time synchronisation via the analogue or digital radio network
- Integrated lithium battery for portable or mains-independent use (max. operating time 6 h)
- Full mobility thanks to battery operation: battery can be charged via a micro-USB cable
- Headphones can act as receiving antennas during portable use
- Housing with high-quality coating for maximum grip and superb convenience in use
What's in the Box
- 1 "PDR20" digital radio
- 1 micro-USB cable
- 1 car USB charging adapter
- 1 dipole antenna
- 1 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm audio cable
- 1 quick-start guide (multi-lingual)
Note for Consumers
The DAB/DAB+ provision is being expanded in numerous countries. Find out more about the current roll-out situation on the Internet or in a specialist retail store. A general overview of the global network expansion can be found at www.worlddab.org.
If the receiver is used on the move with headphones, each 3-pin headphone becomes an antenna for FM/DAB reception.
When integrated into a vehicle, an external antenna can be connected via the SMB connection. We recommend using this type of antenna in the vehicle to ensure adequate reception.
While driving a car or using sports equipment, do not allow yourself to be distracted by your product and keep an eye on the traffic situation and your surroundings. Ensure that any cables providing power and antenna connections cannot affect your safety on the road.
The battery life depends on numerous factors such as the brightness of the display and the volume set, as well as the batteries used.
Only use the product at ambient temperatures from -10 °C to 50°C.
Only store the product at ambient temperatures from -20 °C to 60°C.
2 years legal warranty only
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Charging Time in Hours
|Max. Operating Time
||External Power Supply/firmly installed Battery/Lithium Polymer Battery
||Headphone Jack/Line Out (3.5 mm)/SMB Plug
Size & Weight
|Width x Depth x Height
||6.5 x 11.5 x 2 cm
Field of Application